Skip to content
To those of you who are firing up your emails with excellent advice for me:
1) thanks, but I actually got this, I promise.
2) this comic is about how financial services assume a particular trajectory for ones life, and how they only provide custom advice for their top tier customers. It isn't a plea for help.
3) You don't know nearly enough to help anyways
4) please don't send me financial advice. Or medical advice. Or relationship advice? It makes me hesitate doing biographical comics.
5) I love you all and i know you only want the best for me.